Machine Operator - General Labor
- - Production
- Charlotte, MI, USA
- $11.50 - $15.50
- Full Time
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Teladoc, 401k, Education Assistance, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Life, Long-Term Disability
Full-time position, Minimum $11.50/hr. to start, maximum of $15.50/hr. (maximum includes $2.00 attendance incentive).
Starting wage dependent on prior experience.
Linn Products, Inc. is a well established and successful manufacturer of aluminum component parts and assemblies for multiple industries and applications, providing custom engineered aluminum extrusions, fabrication and anodize. A medium to high volume production manufacturing company with a niche in having the ability to assist in design efficiencies and build specialty tooling and fixtures to complete and deliver custom engineered customers product. Linn Products offers a personable work environment, competitive wages and excellent employee benefits.
Our Machine Operator - General Labor positions are responsible for processing of aluminum parts within our extrusion, fabrication or anodize departments. General Labor employees either handle parts by moving parts from one operation or work cell to another, or operating light industrial machinery.
Characteristics of a successful General Labor employee include:
- feeling of satisfaction from the accomplishment of the number of things you get done in a day.
- having a greater sense of responsibility for your work and personal behaviors than most other people.
- being responsive to changes and challenges, as opposed to being resistant.
- ability to focus on tasks in front of you.
- has good hand-eye coordination.
- has a good attendance record.
No prior manufacturing experience necessary, but a plus. Great opportunity to learn more responsibilities and move in to higher paying positions.
Full medical, prescription, dental, vision benefits and more.